Bay Area Regional Medical Center is dedicated to helping you feel the joy of movement again. Whether you suffer from arthritis, joint pain or injury, you will find the right orthopedic treatment options at Bay Area Regional.
Our team of affiliated orthopedic specialists develops personalized care whether you need us for prevention, diagnosis, treatment or rehabilitation. Orthopedic surgeons on the medical staff use some of the latest technology to perform advanced arthroscopic and reconstructive techniques.
World-Class Orthopedic Surgery Suites
Some of the best orthopedic surgeons in the Houston Bay Area choose to provide care and surgeries at Bay Area Regional because of the high-tech facilities and pristine surgical suites. With the latest tools and equipment, our team of specialists can provide minimally invasive and complex procedures with the goal of getting you back to the things you love, faster.
Orthopedic Problems We Commonly Treat
Our team can address almost any orthopedic issue you might experience, whether it's a recent sports injury or an ongoing problem.
Here's a short sample of the services we offer:
- Ankle surgery.
- Arthritis therapy for hands, knees, hips and other joints.
- Carpal tunnel treatments.
- Foot treatments for problems like bunions and plantar fasciitis.
- Joint replacements for hips, knees and other joints.
- Knee surgeries, including meniscectomies and ACL repair, MCL repair and PCL repair.
- Shoulder treatment, including rotator cuff surgery, treatment for shoulder impingement and other types of shoulder problems.
- Spine surgery, including kyphoplasty.
- Treatment for broken bones and other acute injuries.
Orthopedic Care That's Made for You
Our team of orthopedic specialists will develop a personalized and comprehensive treatment plan built on compassion and respect. Our goal is to help you feel the joy of movement again.
To find out more about our team and services, contact the main hospital switchboard at 281.525.7000 or send an email message to info@BARMC.us.
You can also attend an orthopedic seminar or use our provider directory to search for an orthopedic doctor.